- Itinerary from Puigcerdà (Cerdanya) to Tossa de Mar (La Selva) going through Ripoll and Santa Coloma de Farners.
- Demanding and scenic itinerary with variety of landscapes. High and difficult mountains with others less demanding. From pine forests of the Pyrenees to forests of the Guilleries, unto pine forests from the Mediterranean.
- The whole itinerary runs along the border with the province of Barcelona.
- Does not have any technical difficulty, yet is recommended to be slightly physically prepared. All the effort that is required has its reward.
- This itinerary is a constant going up and down until the last minute. The majority of the mountain passes there is vision of the ocean, your ultimate goal.
- Arriving to Tossa is priceless. Tossa is a small old village surrounded by a wall with two beaches perfect to rest after the route.
Details about the route
Distance: 237 km
Total climb: 5711m / 6829m
Towns: Puigcerdà, Castellar de n'Hug, Ripoll, Vidrà, Rupit, Osor, Sta Coloma, Tossa
Stages: Stages 3, 4