- Itinerary from Puigcerdà (from the western most Pyrenees of Girona) to Roses (Costa Brava).
- It crosses all the Pyrenean districts of Girona: La Cerdanya, El Ripollès, la Garrotxa and the Alt Empordà.
- Has an itinerary that goes parallel to France.
- The first part of the itinerary has a lot of unevenness (Cerdanya, Ripollès and Garrotxa), the second part of the itinerary is more gentle, which is when you cross Alt Empordà.
- It goes from peeled mountains of the Pyrenees to thick forests of "La Garrotxa" and soft fields of vineyards and olive trees of l'Empordà.
- There is a huge vegetation difference between the itinerary because of the altitude, from 0m to 2500m.
Details about the route
Distance: 192 km
Total climb: 4072m / 5390m
Towns: Puigcerdà, Dòrria, Planoles, Ribes de Freser, Camprodon, Oix Montagut, Tortellà, Beuda, Lladó, Figueres, Castelló d'Empúries, Roses
Stages: 3, 4, 5 Stages