- Itinerary from Puigcerdà (from the western most Pyrenees of Girona) to Calella (Costa Brava, coves and cliffs).
- It crosses the entire province through the center: Cerdanya, Ripollès, Garrotxa, Gironès and Baix Empordà
- Going through the more mountainous area of Girona: The Pyrenees, Pre-Pyrenees, Volcanic Zone of Garrotxa and the Gavarres.
- Is the itinerary with more descent of all the routes that go from the Pyrenees to the Costa Brava.
- Route for cyclists with a medium-high level due to the unevenness. If your level is not that good, you still can do it by taking alternative routes with more stages.
- This itinerary goes through Olot, it crosses its Volcanic Zone and arrives in Girona through the Valley of Llémena.
- Once you reach the city of Girona, it is recommended to take strength for the last stretch to arrive in Calella.
- It is a highly recommended route for people craving natural, cultural and sports all in one.
- This itinerary is made to remember for a lifetime. Come and check it out!
- Good luck !!!
Details about the route
Total climb: 5975m / 7200m
Towns: Puigcerdà, Ripoll, Olot, Girona, La Bisbal, Calella
Stages: 4, 5 or 6 Stages