- Circular route around four inner regions of the Province of Girona. Despite being an interior land it is close to "la Costa Brava".
- This area is dominated by low mountains combined with farmlands and fields, always surrounded by beautiful large and small towns.
- It goes through regional capital Towns with great commercial activity.
- It is an easy route (physicaly and technically).
- This is an ideal route for those bike lovers who wish to get to know Girona and its surroundings: turistical medieval villages, small mountains and landscapes as well as having a pleasant day.
- For those who care about what they see and the nature offers.
- Travel across the plain landscape of " l'Empordà", flanked by the shimmering Mediterranean sea and dominated by the Pyrenees, which rise up to the north and visit the most charming villages near la Costa Brava.You'll be also close to Banyoles lake and Girona town.
Details about the route
Total climb: 2370m / 2370m
Towns: Girona, Santa Coloma, La Bisbal, Figueres, Girona
Stages: In 2, 3 or 4 Stages