- Circular route beginning and ending in Girona City riding through South Costa Brava.
- It is designed to discover la Costa Brava in two different routes.
- Costa Brava is more than beautiful beaches. There are charming towns and villages and mountains and roads to ride.
- This route begins in Girona and heads towards Blanes (close to Barcelona province) to follow the Costa Brava up to Begur charming village and back to Girona.
- A populated and very touristic Costa Brava with rocky cliffs, wooded areas and picture-perfect sandy beaches, stunning "calas", headlands and slopes.
- South Costa Brava can be divided into two areas: Costa Brava from Blanes to Palamós and Costa Brava from Palamós to Begur.
- It goes through an interior area close to Girona town and through mountainous woodlands, picturesque medieval villages (Pals, Peratallada, Monells ...) history and culture to discover.
Details about the route
Distance: 240 km
Total climb: 4340m / 4340m
Towns: Girona, Caldes, Vidreres, Blanes, Lloret, Tossa, St Feliu de Guíxols, Palamós, Calella, Begur, Pals, La Bisbal, Girona
Stages: 3, 4 or 5 stages