- This route begins and ends in Girona City and goes around the northern Costa Brava
- It is divided into two Costa Brava routes to discover it better and be less demanding.
- A perfect combination of mountains, beaches, charming towns and landscapes to discover.
- This route starts in Girona towards France up to Colera village, by the French border. Then it continues South along the Costa Brava to L'Estartit (la Gola del Ter) and back to Girona town again. Endless charming villages to be found on the way.
- Two Natural parks to discover (Cap de Creus and the Aiguamolls de l'Empordà)
- A Costa Brava with sparse vegetation and low rocky mountains where you can feel the north wind called tramuntana.
- Cap de Creus mountainous area contrasts with the plain lanscape of l'Empordà and its large wetland called "Aiguamolls de l'Empordà".
- Endless delightful villages and fields, culture and history to discover.
Details about the route
Distance: 276 km
Total climb: 3487m / 3533m
Towns: Girona, Figueres, Colera, Llançà, Cadaqués, Roses, L'Escala, L'Estartit, Torroella de M, Ullastret, St Martí Vell, Juià, Girona
Stages: Stages 4 to 5