- Itinerary that connects two Protected Natural Areas: Cap de Creus and Serra de l’Albera.
- It is located in the Northeast of Girona bordering with France.
- Itinerary well recommended for different reasons: Gastronomy (vineyards and olive trees), Nature (mountain and sea), Cultural (there are some Paleolithic settlements considered the first inhabited areas in Europe) and Landscaping (Flora and Fauna)
- The itinerary does not have any technical difficulty, the whole route is basically going through runways between vineyards surrounding el Cap de Creus.
- Itinerary well recommended for people that enjoys the bicycle touring.
Details about the route
Distance: 76,58 km
Total climb: 1562m / 1780m
Stages: Stages 1 and 2