- Itinerary that connects rivers with the ocean making it one of a kind to see. The Flora and Fauna in these 2 zones have a lot of leadership.
- Throughout all the itinerary we will follow the north border of the Costa Brava.
- It is an ideal itinerary to do it in one or two days complementing it by walking through different natural parks or stopping by the ocean.
- We will pass through the mouths of the rivers: Ter, Muga and Fluvià.
- The itinerary does not have any technical difficulty, we will be going mostly through big runways and tracks among villages and farmlands. The last part of the itinerary we will must walk because we will be crossing a Natural Park of Els Aiguamolls de l'Empordà which it is a protected area.
- Itinerary well recommended for people that enjoys the bicycle touring.
Details about the route
Distance: 71,53 km
Total climb: 445m / 500m
Stages: Stages 1 and 2