- Route linking two Natural Areas within Girona. Volcanic Zone of the Garrotxa Natural Park is an ecological and heritage worldwide. Guilleries is a natural wooded lot with a lot of relief.
- The two natural areas dominated forests with lots of vegetation and humid. Where I discover new colors of nature.
- These two areas ideal for practicing MTB 100% contact with nature, which have made many MTB competitions and during weekends many "bikeros" is the ideal place for the multitude and variety of ways.
- The mountain passes that come up along the route to 10km with high physical demands and all types of terrain.
- If you have a physically demanding routes through and you like a litmus test here. With two stages I think it would be your choice.
- If you have a low level, the route is scheduled to take three days with no complications, having much time to rest.
- And if you like to collect and drop km found what you are looking for. Here's your route.
- Already told me !! Luck !!
Details about the route
Total climb: 2391m / 2048m
Stages: 1, 2, 3 Stages