- Itinerary that puts together two natural spaces. The mountain consists of a very large and uneven spaces.
- The Sierra de Milany-Puipedrós is located at 1000-1500m high. It is a very wooded and humid area, very similar to the Central European lands. It is a spot located in the Pre-Pyrenees.
- The headlands of Ter and Freser a high mountain area where its natural and scenic beauty of its valleys stands out. It is a park located inside the Pyrenees.
- Considering the area where we pedal, it is a very clear journey that we will find: top-notch mountain passes, forest roads, small towns of high mountain with an enviable natural, cultural and gastronomic wealth.
- Many mountain passes that are climbed during the route exceed 10km with a high physical demand.
- This itinerary has two clearly differentiated parts, the area of the Pre-Pyrenees (Vidrà, Vallfogona, until you find the road of St. Pau de Segúries) crossing inhospitable and little frequented roads where the vegetation does not allow to see anything more than the way. The second part until Setcases (in the heart of the Girona Pyrenees) the slope continues to rise until you reach the valley where the views are magnificent.
- It is considered a very high physical demand itinerary but unforgettable!
Details about the route
Total climb: 3043m / 2726m
Stages: 2, 3 Stages