- A Route linking the whole Costa Brava.
- From Blanes to Portbou or from Portbou to Blanes
- Costa Brava means amazing "calas", small and large beaches, lighthouses, beautiful headlands, medieval castles, gorgeous seafood, olive oil and wine and above all, history, culture and nature.
- You can enjoy all this doing what you like and at your own pace.
- This is the best way to get to know this area.
- The tour is designed so you can gain a deeper understanding of what the Costa Brava is. It is not only sun and beach, it is much more than that. There are also wonderful less turistical corners to discover. Places that you will nerver forgets.
- A constant up and down and an amazing coastline.
- Take it easy and enjoy it. There will be places that you will not feel like leaving them. A single photo will not be enough.
Details about the route
Total climb: 5850m
Towns: Blanes, Lloret and Tossa St Feliu de G, Palamos, Calella, Begur, Pals, Estartit, L'Escala, Sant Pere Pescador, Roses, Cadaqués, Port de la Selva, Llançà, Colera, Portbou
Stages: 5, 6 or 7 Stages